Green ac units fort lauderdale FL
Air Conditioning Excellence Tips for Go Green and save Money
Purchase a High-Efficiency Unit – Consider replacing your older ac unit with a new high-efficiency unit. Look for a SEER rating of 14 or higher when purchasing a new system. A new ac system can save you 25% and higher in energy costs when installed.
Bigger is not always better, if air conditioners and air conditioning systems are too big, they can cost more, use more energy, increase humidity, and turn on and off more frequently wearing them out faster. All new AC installations should be carefully sized to fit the dimensions and conditions of your home. Factors such as square footage, windows, insulation, and shading must be a consideration when purchasing your AC air conditioning equipment.
Keep the filter clean, cleaning or changing your AC air conditioner filter once a month will ensure that your ac air conditioning equipment is running at top efficiency. Also consider a duct inspection and possible cleaning for further enhanced system operation:
Here are the specific details Air Conditioning Excellence Inc. suggest to perform on your AC air conditioning unit:
• Energy Efficiency Tune-up on the air conditioning equipment identified an
• Covered at the job address
• Check Refrigerant charge.
• Clean Condensate pan and lines.
• Check Refrigerant pressures.
• Install Algae tablets.
• Check Temperature split across coils.
• Check Electrical components for amp draw and operation.
• Tighten Electrical connections.
• Check unit for External Corrosion.
• Lubricate Bearings.
• Check Belt wear and adjust tension.
All Energy Efficiency Agreement customers will receive 10% labor discount on any regular service provided throughout the year.
For maximum life and energy efficiency of your air conditioning unit your filters should be changed monthly (every 30 – 60 days.) Order six (6) – premium poly media filters (up to 400 sq. in ea.) for $60.00 (includes shipping and handling)
Parts and labor required for mechanical breakdowns will be billed at current retail prices unless covered by warranty. Work specifically excluded from this agreement such as:
• Coil Cleanings and common multiple drain or common multiple condensate line problems.
• Replacing blown fuses, Resetting of circuit breakers.
• Improper settings of thermostat or other controls and adjusting grills.
• Replacing burned out disconnect
1. All work described above shall be performed during regular working hours which are from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Aloha reserves the right to charge overtime for work performed during periods other then regular working hours.
2. This contractor assumes no liability for operation of the equipment. Under no circumstances will this contractor be liable for subsequent or speculative damages, or injury due to the use or the failure of the air conditioning system.
3. This agreement is not intended to maintain indoor air quality.
4. No service will be rendered under this agreement if customer has past due account.
5. This Performance Tune-up agreement will automatically self-renew by payment of the invoice from year to year. Cancellation by either party requires a thirty- (30) day prior written notice.